The type of clients we look for are the ones that:
- Have a long term vision on their business and serious growth ambitions
- Can ensure an operational framework were decisions are made in due time
- Are open to testing new things
- Are ready to really listen to their customers
This review consists of an initial analysis made by our team that gets into the shoes of your users navigating on the site. At the end of this audit, you’ll receive a written report with the evaluation of your site, from a conversion and usability perspective, accompanied by a series of improvement recommendations that are often easy to implement and bring immediate results.
Analyzed elements are:
- Visual aspect and general impression of the site at first sight – design, credibility, information structure on the page, compliance with design guidelines
- Clarity and effectiveness of headlines, descriptions and calls-to-action
- Clarity of key advantages and differentiators– how clear is it for a usual user what your services and their advantages are, what makes you stand out against the competition
- Usability, navigational framework and logic – how quick does the visitor find what he is interested in, the easiness to go over the content
- Ease of use (intuitiveness): is it easy for your visitor to do what they intended to, once they get on the site, do they have all the necessary information to do what you want them to do?
- Existence of trust and proof elements like demo, photos
- Friction/divergent points -elements that cause ‘friction’ or that reduce the conversion rate
This initial website review it’s FREE, you can request yours here.
Product & Growth Strategy
We help you build your overall growth strategy by:
- Defining the KPI’s relevant to your business
- Finding & testing ways to validate your product
- Help set in place the right analytics tools to measure your KPI’s
- Help interpret data and derive actionable suggestions
- Choosing the right channels
- Implementing an optimization framework
- Quality assurance: we make sure that everything is appropriately set and the data are correctly collected, in the format you need.
We set in place tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel for you and make advanced customizations according to your business goals. We help you interpret the data from these tools so you can better understand what is happening on your site and we derive actionable suggestions based on data.
Some key areas we turn our attention to when analyzing your data are:
- What sources did the visitors on your site come from
- The distribution of your traffic: we follow if you have a correct traffic distribution between the direct one, the organic (free) one, the paid one or by reference to your site
- Key words that brought visits to your site.
- Which content areas of your site are of most interest
- Which pages do not perform well and where the customers get lost
- What are the pages that represent the quickest improvement opportunities
- Ways to conversion: what are the ways that most frequently lead to conversion?
- Define the funnel and goals specific to your business
- Constantly measure metrics that matter to you and according to the stage of your business
- Constantly find & test ways to improve your retention, activation, referral, churn rate, cost of acquiring a new customer
Competitive analysis – how does your site compares with your competition’s in terms of:
- traffic, traffic sources and channels
- messaging, key advantages and differentiators
- usability and compliance with design principles
- keywords used
- PPC strategy
Usability & UX Design
To deeply understand your clients, their needs and their behavior, we employ a series of tests and analysis. Based on our findings, we make recommendations for design and usability improvements. If you don’t have a designer or coder, don’t worry, our team can make prototypes, design and implement the changes for you.
- Eye-tracking campaigns like heatmaps, clickmaps
- User tests
- Applying surveys to the on and off site users
- The degree to which your site fulfills the expectations of its visitors (task completion rate)
- Analysis of the intention of the users of your site
- Create prototypes
We believe in writing text that converts, not just cute text. Our team can help you optimize your texts for:
- Landing Pages
- Email marketing and Transactional emails
- PPC ads
Conversion Rate Optimization
We will apply our conversion growth methodology by:
- Choosing what hypotheses to test
- We set up a A/B testing framework that constantly generates wins
PPC Marketing Campaigns
We manage your Adwords, FB campaigns accounts for you, by:
- Run advertising and remarketing campaigns
- Research and choose the most relevant keywords to target
- Target specific audience based on your customers profile and demographics
- Test ad meesages to see which version performs better